Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Press Release

The office of Jim Bonner - Campaign for State Senate -

Response to the gambling indictments.

For Immediate Release.




Recently, eleven people were indicted related to Alabama gambling legislation.

Four of them are elected legislators who swore an oath to serve the public.



While everyone is assumed innocent until found guilty, the grand jury heard evidence that indicates Senator Roger Bedford may be serving someone besides the public.



It serves no one to speculate on guilt or innocence but if the newspapers in Marion County and Florence are accurately reporting this story, then we need new leadership for District 6.



If you elect me, I promise to uphold the trust of the citizens of District 6 by faithfully carrying-out my sworn duties and exhibiting the impeccable behavior you deserve.



I will come to you individually, and in the press about matters which affect you and especially those that affect your pocketbook before any vote comes to the floor.



I am Jim Bonner and I need your help.



In return, you can count on me after we win this election.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment