Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Best Contest.

Oh Gosh.. better than the thriller in man'niller..

Young Boozer VS George Wallace Jr on Goat Hill

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY..!!!



Gosh... except this is not a WWE event or even NASCAR..

It is the Republican race for State Treasurer.

I know both guys.. in passing.. and frankly they are both quite qualified.

I Just think there is no better name a person can have for Politics in Alabama than George Wallace.

And there is no name better for a manager of State Finances in the coming storm than Boozer.. (sorry Mr Boozer but even Leno noticed)

I have the same trouble sometimes.. some put the wrong emPhasis on BoOner..

I think it was May West who said there was no bad publicity.

Nub Todd was credited with "I don't care what you say about me, Just spell my name right" A quote attributed to everyone from P.T Barnum to Mark Twain but of particular importance if a misspelling can get you censored or bleeped.

Anyway.. the names bring such focus to the contest that I don't know or care who is running on the Democratic side.

I think maybe you shouldn't either.


_________________________________

In other news;
Vast numbers of Politicians, Public Officials and Journalists have washed up on the Beaches at Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Mobile Bay. No word yet on who will bear the expense of the cleanup.

No comments:

Post a Comment