Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Mexican Big Rig



Truckers Unite..


This morning I saw an accident near the Maud turnoff. A big rig hit a Cadillac in the fog. Somebody is going to pay for that.

NAFTA is about to have a come apart over the use of Mexican drivers on US roads. I have to come down on the side of the teamsters on this one. Perhaps give more fodder to my detractors who use my union support to suggest that I am "Not a real republican"

I have been concerned that a person who could smuggle a baby into the US could smuggle a nuclear dirty bomb. Now with the Mexican President in Washington trying to make us accept Mexican Trucks and drivers on Alabama roads anyone will be able to smuggle in an army.

Think about this a bit.

Mexican drivers bringing legal Mexican trucks across Alabama that do not have to comply with the rigorous CDL licensing of US drivers. Never mind the obvious possibility of using the trucks to smuggle in illegals.

And who pays when a Mexican big rig hits your family?

If I am elected I will pass legislation making every driver on Alabama roads an employee in Alabama.

_______________________________________________




Well there it is ... Some of you have found fault with my sign. The big red X.. One of my Yankee buddies said " You need to get rid of that racist symbol". I said, uh.. it is the Alabama Flag!

If you have to explain it then you can't explain it.

But, no I didn't X out my own name. And yes I did authorize it's use. The symbol is the symbol of the Alabama Tea Party. It is the symbol of lower taxes, smaller government, fiscal responsibility and term limits for my opponent.

_______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment