Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I know all about Iran. I ran for Mayor and then I ran for Governor!


I have a confession to make.










No.. not that..

My favorite in the past Presidential campaign was Huckabee. He made sense. he was a Protestant Christian, and he played bass guitar. Anybody who can play all seventeen minutes of in gada da vida deserves my respect. My second choice would have been McCain. I call it the John Glenn syndrome. I have long said that all presidential candidates should have a rocket strapped to their behinees and shot into outer space. The ones God allows to return are alright with me.

The same applies if you happen to spend six years in a prisoner of war camp.

But frankly I was not much interested in the idea of President Palin. Or that other pushy broad for that matter.. (just kidding gals)

Lately though my opinion of Palin has softened. Maybe because a media blitz is trying to soften it for me. Maybe because some of my detractors are saying some of the same things about me in this race that I once heard about Palin.

And it stings... oh it stings.

1 comment:

  1. I was Mayor of Wasilla, not a regular on Saturday Night Live!

    ReplyDelete